August 18, 2019, 05:53:17 AM
Ruqya South Africa Forum

Author Topic: Thoughts on the topic?  (Read 364 times)

February 14, 2018, 11:54:55 AM
Read 364 times

ABR

February 14, 2018, 12:12:51 PM
Reply #1

ismail warasally

Administrator
personally as a raaqi i couldnt properly understand jinn catching and it made no sense to me as i was never a catcher.then ive tried
doing catching piloting a catcher but only seen harm no benefit.jinns started attacking me from all over also the catcher kept getting sick.

February 14, 2018, 12:34:56 PM
Reply #2

Admin

Administrator
Yes this is what generally eventually happens. In the beginning catching always seem to work but it gets worse and worse for catchers and even patients

February 16, 2018, 06:36:41 PM
Reply #3

Ak

السَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُم وَرَحْمَةُ اللَّهِ
Can a raaqi please advise...a patient had jinn catching done and after a period of time symptoms started occurring again....from reading the post of the catcher who kept being attacked and getting sick...i wonder if the same can happen to the person who was possessed by jinn?

February 17, 2018, 12:49:47 PM
Reply #4

Admin

Administrator
The problem with Jinn Catching is that one does not now for certain if the Jinn was removed, no catcher can 100% confirm this because the information comes form the Jinn in the catchers body and we know from Hadith that Jinn lie way too much, in fact 99 lies for 1 truth (We would never believe a person who lies, can you imagine a Jinn), anyway, the removal of Jinn is done by Quraan, the person has to stop sin as well and Sarah Bakarah must be read daily in the house.