December 13, 2018, 10:15:46 PM
Ruqya South Africa Forum

Author Topic: jinn catching  (Read 334 times)

February 14, 2018, 12:13:58 PM
Read 334 times

ismail warasally

Administrator
please posts your experinces on jinn catching

February 14, 2018, 12:32:57 PM
Reply #1

Admin

Administrator
Well, all I can say an an EX-CATCHER for Shg Ben Halimah, is that Jinn Catching is a reality HOWEVER in no way could we (jinn catchers) prove if the information or "help" came from Muslim Jinn or even Allah.

February 19, 2018, 04:57:54 PM
Reply #2

Ak

السَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُم وَرَحْمَةُ اللَّهِ
How can one be sure if theres jinn together with the sihr in the house?  Wen someone does jinn catching bt it is not in house....bt at the ruqyah centre....then which jinn are they catching?

February 20, 2018, 03:22:01 PM
Reply #3

ismail warasally

Administrator
wslm brother maaf for the late reply.when it comes to jinn catching i myself was never a catcher so it is really best a person who was a catcher give u a better answer,but as far as i know it seems like they catch all the jinns the ones at home the one linked to the patient and the ones with the magician but the problem is we dont really know if these jinns are caught we dont even know if its really all those jinns that comes.thats the deception about jinn catching and worst of all is most raaqis who does jinn catching depends mostly on catching to solve a problem and they leave aside the proper method of reciting quran on the possessed person.so they have left a method of quran out and depend on a method thats created by them and have alot of deception,and as far as i know most patients problems never get solved with catching.they have to keep catching and catching and it doesnt come to an end and i have treated patints who went for treatment and jinn catching was done to them for a whole year and their possession never came to an end but by reading quran on them alhamdulillah we got rid of all the jinn

February 20, 2018, 10:47:46 PM
Reply #4

Ak

جزاك الله خيرا و أحسن الجزاء
I am like at a cross roads....when i get a chance i will relate my story and maybe you can give some targheeb إن شاء الله

February 21, 2018, 08:41:02 AM
Reply #5

ismail warasally

Administrator
in shaa allah no problem